Drunken BreastsFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1 clove shopping list
- white wine use a good one and cover breasts shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup of oil or melted butter shopping list
- bacon strips shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of pepper shopping list
- 2 duck breasts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except breasts and bacon.
- Cover duck breasts with mixture.
- Place in refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Place marinade and breasts in saucepan and cover.
- Simmer for 2 hours or until tender. Add water if necessary.
- Place breasts in broiler rack and top with bacon.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating3 people
There you go...with the 'breast' thing
again ! Of course they will be tasty with all that wine soaking in! Since I do not have access to
duck...I'll have to make do with chicken...
A "5"...mjcmcook....<...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Love duck. Yum.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!