veggie enchiladasFrom rcragun 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter (or oil) shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1/2 pound veggie ground beef crumbles shopping list
- 1 can of cream of mushroom shopping list
- 1 can enchilada sauce (or tomato sauce plus dry enchilada spice) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons green chilies shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas (see below) shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cheese (or mixture shredded and mozzarella) shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onions and veggie beef in butter (or oil) until the veggie beef is browned.
- Add cream of mushroom, enchilada sauce, and green chilies then simmer.
- Dip tortillas in oil (not necessary depending on the tortillas).
- Add about a tablespoon of cheese & roll.
- Place rolled tortillas on the sauce and beef mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the tortillas, cover, and simmer until melted.
The Cookrcragun Tampa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!