Ravioli with Nutty Cream SauceFrom auntybea 7 years ago
- 12 oz frozen or fresh ravioli or tortellini shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pine nuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped hazelnuts shopping list
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook ravioli according to package directions or until al dente; drain.
- In a bowl combine pine nuts, hazelnuts and walnuts,
- In a large saucepan, combine cream, butter and half the nut mixtgure; bring to a boil. Stir in pasta; season to tawste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately, sprinkled with remaining nuts and Parmesan cheese.