Beer Barbecued Whole ChickenFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups beer shopping list
- 2 cups bottled sweet barbecue sauce like Kansas City Brand shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Time in recipe for sauce
- Heat oil and saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Add lemon juice, beer, barbecue sauce Worcestershire and salt.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce bubbles, about 5 minutes.
- Use sauce to either baste beef, pork or poultry parts while grilling or use a marinade .
- Marinade in a ziplock bag about 4 to 6 hours or even overnight