Easy Cheesy French BaquetteFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl mix the butter, garlic and chive.
- Slice Baquette in half.
- Spread butter mixture on halves of bread.
- Bake at 325 for about 10 minutes till slightly brown, remove.
- Top with Cheese and Oregano mixture.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese melts.
- Slice and serve with sliced prosciutto.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating3 people
Ohhhhh baby...........*klunk*....I could eat this up right now. It is almost lunch time. Gorgeous and right up my food alley - thank you! *hugs*lunasea in Orlando loved it
Looks wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Gorgeous photo, great recipe for the grill!buzzbear in New Westminister loved it