Easy Cheesy French BaquetteFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl mix the butter, garlic and chive.
- Slice Baquette in half.
- Spread butter mixture on halves of bread.
- Bake at 325 for about 10 minutes till slightly brown, remove.
- Top with Cheese and Oregano mixture.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese melts.
- Slice and serve with sliced prosciutto.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating3 people
Gorgeous photo, great recipe for the grill!buzzbear in New Westminister loved it
Looks wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Ohhhhh baby...........*klunk*....I could eat this up right now. It is almost lunch time. Gorgeous and right up my food alley - thank you! *hugs*lunasea in Orlando loved it