Mexican Veggie PizzaFrom crabhappychick 7 years ago
- 2 packages refrigerated Pillsbury cornbread twists shopping list
- 16 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 package ranch-style dressing mix (Hidden Valley) shopping list
- 3/4 cup broccoli flowerets, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups green pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, finely chopped and drained of juice shopping list
- 1 cup pickled jalapeno slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup black pitted olives, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, or more if needed shopping list
How to make it
- Place cornbread strips on cookiesheet, seal edges and make raised edge. Bake at temperature on package until browned and cool.
- Whirl neufchatel, mayo and ranch dressing mix together in food processor and spread on crust.
- Mix broccoli, green pepper, tomatoes and green onion together and distribute evely over dressing.
- Top pizza with a generous sprinkling of pickled jalapenos, then black olives and finally, shredded cheddar.
- Cut into squares and serve.