Very Berry Dream PieFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 2 Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup lemon lime soda shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 to 3 drops red or blue food coor ( optional ) Use red fpr strawberry and blue for blackberry shopping list
- 3 cups fresh whole strawberries or blackberries shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 tbs sugar shopping list
- 1 baked 9 inch pie shell shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cornstarch with a small amt of the soda until dissolved.
- Then in saucepan combine remaining soda and sugar and cook and stir over medium heat until it comes to a boil and thickened.
- Then add food coloring if using, add berries and stir gently to coat berries and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth.
- Spread over bottom of the baked pie crust.
- Add berry filling, mounding some berries in center.
- Chill at least for 2 hours.
- Pipe or spread on whipped cream to cover pie
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
im a big fruit fan so i know i will love this thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is realy rich...Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Love this one, thanks for sharing, you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!