Pepper and Egg SandwichFrom deliathecrone 7 years ago
- olive oil shopping list
- Minced garlic shopping list
- Chopped onion shopping list
- bell peppers, julienned or chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- romano cheese shopping list
- There are no amounts, because everyone's appetite is different. Use as much or as little as you can bear. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a little oil in a saute pan.
- Saute the onion and peppers til nearly soft.
- Add the garlic and continue to saute until the onion is translucent and the peppers are al dente.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and season them with salt, pepper and a goodly amount of grated Romano cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture into the saute pan with the vegetables.
- Cook, tending, until the eggs are done.
- Serve on a ciabatta roll or nice thick slices of ciabatta bread.