Green Eggs And HamFrom morninlite 6 years ago
How to make it
- Grease/butter/oil/spray all 12 muffin cups in a standard size muffin tin.
- Press ham slices into each cup, to line it. Ends will stick up, it's okay.
- Give each ham cup a squirt of honey, about 1/2 tsp each. Add 1/2 tsp chive and a sprinkle of cheese, about a Tablespoon each.
- Crack one egg into each ham cup.
- Bake until whites are cooked and yolks are firm, about 20 minutes. If you notice bubbles while they are cooking, pop them with a toothpick, although I've not had any when I've made them.
- Lift out with a spoon and place on serving plate.
- We like these with hashbrowns.