Chipotle Cream Sauce Over Chicken BreastsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 dried chipotle peppers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallots shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 quart whipping cream shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken breast halves cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Finely dice dried peppers then put in food processor or blender with water.
- Process until finely chopped then set aside.
- In medium saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
- Add reserved peppers with garlic and shallots then sweat vegetables.
- Add wine to deglaze scraping sides of pan then bring to simmer and add cream.
- Continue to simmer until mixture is thickened enough to coat back of spoon.
- Add black pepper to taste then serve over chicken breasts.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!