Crazy Chocolate Cake in a JarFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- Mix shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups sugar shopping list
- Wet ingredients to add later shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Layer ingredients in jar in order given in a 1 quart canning jar.
- It is helpfulto tap jar lightly on a padded surface (towel on counter) as you layeringredients to make all ingredients Crazy Cake
- Pour contents of jar into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan, then add the
- following ingredients:
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp. Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 cups Water
- Stir cake ingredients together using a wire whisk or fork, making certainthat all ingredients are completely mixed together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. or tested done
- Frost as desired, or serve sprinkled with powdered sugar,with fresh fruit on the side.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Can't be any easier! Thanksraelene1951 in Brighton loved it
thanks aother good onemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Easy and sounds delicious!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it