Herb Salad dressingFrom waterlily 7 years ago
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2-4 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, snipped fine with scissors shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed or 1/4 cup fresh dill shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped fine with scissors shopping list
- fresh ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 1/3 cup good vinegar (good apple cider vinegar, balsamic, white or red wine) shopping list
- dash of salt, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or shaker jar. Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
The Cookwaterlily Joplin, MO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!