Yo Soup for YouFrom way2nrml 5 years ago
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots, minced shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can diced tomatoes, with juice shopping list
- 1 C. frozen whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 4 C. low sodium chicken stock shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 2+ tsp. Knorr brand chicken flavor bouillon granules (I usually find this in the supermarket in the Mexican food section.) shopping list
- 1 tsp. thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large sauce pan or medium soup pot over medium-high heat.
- Drizzle in some olive oil and add the chicken to the pot.
- Once the chicken is no longer pink, reduce the heat to medium and add the carrots, celery and onion. Cook until the veggies are tender.
- Add the garlic and cook one minute more.
- Add all other ingredients, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 15-30 minutes.
The Cookway2nrml Raleigh, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!