Meat Loaf PieFrom creativecook 8 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 jar mushrooms shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust shopping list
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the ground beef and onion until beef is evenly brown. Drain, and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked beef and onion, egg, ketchup, mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spread the beef mixture, put corn on top. Spoon the mashed potatoes over the beef, and top with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.