Crock Pot Roast and veggiesFrom justweplus3 8 years ago
- 6-8 pound beef or pork boneless roast. shopping list
- 10 red potatoes, washed well, quartered. shopping list
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered. shopping list
- 1 bag baby carrots, OR 8 carrots peeled and chopped into 1" chunks. shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
- 1 cup water or beef broth. shopping list
How to make it
- Season meat to taste.
- Pour water or broth into crock pot.
- Add meat, close lid, and turn pot to low.
- After 4-5 hours of cooking, place all veggies inside around meat.
- Season the veggies, and cook an additional 4 hours, until meat is well done.
- Serve, and Enjoy!