Asian Egg OmeletteFrom kidaria 6 years ago
- 2 c cooked rice shopping list
- 200 g boneless chicken thigh. cubed shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 Tbsp ketchup and shopping list
- tomato ketchup garnish shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 c milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add chicken, onion, mushrooms and green pepper to stir-fry until chicken is cooked.
- Add rice and stir constantly.
- Add soya sauce, tomato ketchup and sugar
- Stir fry lightly untl the rice has absorbed the liquids.
- Salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Beat egg, and milk together. Season to taste.
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan, make omelet by swirling pan. Remove and repeat. Can get 2 large omelettes or 4 smaller omelettes.
- Spoon fried chicken rice inside omelette, roll and seal.
- Top with some ketchup and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating4 people
delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow!! I really love this and Beautiful picture!! I wanna try yours!
5forks, of course.sagami in London loved it