Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom tinkishere 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2/3 teaspoon cream of tarter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter at room temperature shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 TBS molasses shopping list
- 1 large egg, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, then set aside. shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and the peanut butter together until fluffy. Next, plop in both sugars and beat until smooth. Crack in the egg and mix well. Stir in the milk. Now fetch the dry ingredients and mix in completely with the peanut butter mixture. Stir in the peanut butter chips.
- Scoop up rounded teaspoons and roll between your palms into balls before placing on an ungreased cookie sheet. Gently press each cookie with the back of of a fork before popping in the oven to bake for 11 minutes.
The Cooktinkishere Olympia, WA
The Rating5 people
I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate. Perfect combination in my opinion and I LOVE your recipe. 5 forks from me ;)laadeedaa in loved it
And me too, love this one. Got my 5 forks toohenrie in Savannah loved it
My grandson will love these.Thanks have a great day!zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!