Potato SoupFrom hallesmom 8 years ago
How to make it
- Saute onions with butter.
- Add flour and cook until flour is cooked.
- Add milk and potatoes;simmer on low heat until potatoes are done
- I sometimes add crumbled cooked bacon, or cubed ham.
The Cookhallesmom Tampa, FL
The Rating2 people
I love this recipe. This is JUST like the one I learned from my grandmother except she didn't teach amounts. I tried yours and it's perfect. Thanks so much for sharing. Easy and delish.butterflyfairy in Carrizozo loved it
And a bit of grated cheddar on top! This is my hubby's favourite. I recently took it to a family reunion potluck in a crockpot. It was cold and rainy and people ate it up like crazy. Just goes to show that the simplest foods are often the best fo...moreauntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!