Grilled Trout with Horseradish Cream SauceFrom auntybea 6 years ago
- horseradish Cream Sauce: shopping list
- small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp. cooking oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. creamed horseradish shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 8 whole rainbow trout (about 14 oz. each), cleaned gutted and scaled shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Make sauce ahead of time.
- Sate onion in cooking oil in frying pan on medium for about 5 minutes until soft. Add horsseradish and whipping cream. Bring to a simmer. Heat and stir for about 2 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat. Add dill. Stir. Makes 1 2/3 cups sauce.
- Preheat grill to medium. Pat trout dry. Cut 3 slashes into flesh at an angle on each side. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Cook trout on well-greased grill or grill pan for 5 to 7 minutes per side until fish flakes easilyl when tested with fork. Serve with sauce drizzled over fish.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!