Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate CupcakesFrom glutenfree 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend, I like Whole Foods 365 brand mix shopping list
- 1 cup turbinado or unprocessed sugar, you could probably use brown shopping list
- heaping 1/4 cup gluten free cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a dozen cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add the oil, vanilla, vinegar, and water. Mix together till smooth.
- Pour into lined muffin cups, filling almost all the way full. (gluten free cakes usually don't fluff like regular cakes)
- Bake for 20-26 minutes, or until center is done.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before frosting.