Pork Noodle SoupFrom kidaria 8 years ago
- 2 pork shanks shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, diced shopping list
- 2 slices of ginger shopping list
- 1 c baby bok choy, sliced shopping list
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 c chicken stock shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 package of your favourite ramen shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- water shopping list
How to make it
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add pork shanks, egg, onion and ginger. Bring to a boil and simmer covered over medium for 20 minutes. Liquid should reduce to half.
- Strain and reserve liquid.
- Cool pork shank, remove bone and slice meat.
- Remove shell from egg and slice.
- Add fresh water to pan. Add ramen when it comes to boil. Cook to desired tenderness and drain.
- Add pork liquid and chicken stock to pan. Bring to boil and gently blanch bok choy.
- Add ramen, sliced pork, sliced egg, carrots and sesame oil.
- Remove and serve hot.
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating5 people
I too love noodle soup and this one sounds fantastic. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I normally don't like soupy food but this could work.buzzbear in New Westminister loved it
Wow! Simple and delicious!joe1155 in Munchen loved it