Blood sucker friesFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 12 ounces Golden Fries or Country Style Fries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh garlic (use a garlic press) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley-finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bake fries according to directions on package.
- Melt butter, olive oil, and garlic in small saucepan on low for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly to mellow garlic a bit.
- Place hot, crispy fries in medium-size bowl, drizzle with hot butter mixture and add fresh parsley and cheese over the top.
- Toss to blend.
- Spoon onto serving plates.
- I added salt and pepper before tossing. YEAH BABY ;-)
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!