CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNAFrom mamajune 6 years ago
- 1-(12 oz) package lasagna noodles shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 3 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- ¼ cup butter shopping list
- 4 T olive oil shopping list
- ½ large onion, sliced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced shopping list
- 5 mushrooms, diced shopping list
- 1-3 pound roasted chicken, shredded shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, rinsed shopping list
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add lasagna noodles. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Combine soup, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese and butter. Simmer slowly until butter is completely melted. Mix well.
- In a medium sized skillet heat 4 T olive oil. Saute onion until lightly browned then add garlic and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are tender. Drain excess oil.
- Combine shredded chicken with onion mixture and season with salt and pepper; mix well.
- Spoon enough Alfredo sauce in bottom of 9x13 baking dish to lightly coat. Place a layer of lasagna noodles, half of ricotta then enough spinach to cover. Spread half of chicken mixture over spinach and sprinkle with 1 cup Mozzarella cheese. Place another layer of noodles, chicken mixture and rest of ricotta with a large amount of Alfredo sauce leaving enough to coat top layer of noodles. Spread with last layer of spinach and remaining chicken. Cover chicken with1 cup Mozzarella. Then add last layer of lasagna noodles and cover with remaining Alfredo sauce. Bake for one hour or until brown and bubbling. Place remaining Mozzarella on tip and bake until brown.
- Serves 6-8
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookmamajune High Point, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!