Peanut Butter Cinnamon Raisin SandwichFrom hayamaktoum 8 years ago
- 3 oz. package of cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 T powdered sugar shopping list
- cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter (mail order from peanut butter & Co. ...OR... take 1/4 c. natural unsweetened peanut butter--smooth or crunchy, your choice--and add cinnamon and raisins to taste) shopping list
- tart green apple (pippin, granny smith etc.) shopping list
- 2 slices of your favorite sandwich bread (a hearty honey whole wheat works great) shopping list
How to make it
- Blend cream cheese with vanilla and powdered sugar. Spread on one slice of bread.
- Spread other slice of bread with Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter.
- Slice apple thinly. Lay apple slices onto the sandwich.
- Put sandwich together and devour.
- It's messy but good... have plenty of napkins handy, and enjoy!
The Cookhayamaktoum New York, NY
The Rating1 people
Oh my goodness! I never knew there was a Peanut Butter place in NYC!! I love peanut butter and I'm gonna have to splurge and make this one.
Thanks for sharing.
jett2whit in Union City loved it