Grilled Peanut Butter SandwichFrom hayamaktoum 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut bacon slices into 3-inch strips. Saute until crisp. Drain well on paper towels.
- Slice banana lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Spread bread with peanut butter, leaving about 1/2 inch space at the edges (otherwise peanut butter will run out when you saute the sandwich)
- On one side, stack banana and bacon slices. Drizzle with honey.
- Put sandwich halves together.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Carefully saute sandwich on each side just until browned.
- Have plenty of napkins handy, and devour.