Margarita PopsiclesFrom dreamweaver 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tequila shopping list
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur shopping list
- kosher salt, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Special Equipment: 4 small cups (recommended: Dixie), 4 popsicle sticks and foil.
- Combine sugar, lime juice, water, lemon juice and orange juice in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once cool transfer to a blender with tequila, orange liqueur, and lime wedge and process until smooth.
- Pour into the cups and cover the top of each cup with foil.
- Place the popsicle stick in center of cup (down through foil, which will hold it in place).
- Freeze until hard, preferably overnight.
- Remove from freezer and run cup under warm water to loosen popsicle.
- Garnish with kosher salt and serve.
The Cookdreamweaver Galeton, PA
The Rating5 people
Yum, yum, yum!! I can't say it enough! Yum!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Oh my gosh, this is a must to make with the summer heat upon us. Thanks for sharing this one. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Love this one! Love Margaritas. Sounds very tasty.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!