Fluffy DumplingsFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together into mixing bowl.
- Combine milk and salad oil; add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just till moistened.
- Drop from tablespoon atop bubbling stew.
- Cover tightly; let mixture return to boiling.
- Reduce heat (don't lift cover); simmer 12 to 15 minutes.
- Makes 10.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating9 people
perfect! now add this to kielbasa and kraut you will love it with some sour creamtheiris in Garden City loved it
I love dumpling!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Sounds so good, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it