Fluffy DumplingsFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together into mixing bowl.
- Combine milk and salad oil; add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just till moistened.
- Drop from tablespoon atop bubbling stew.
- Cover tightly; let mixture return to boiling.
- Reduce heat (don't lift cover); simmer 12 to 15 minutes.
- Makes 10.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating9 people
perfect! now add this to kielbasa and kraut you will love it with some sour creamtheiris in Garden City loved it
I love dumpling!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Sounds so good, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it