All Purpose Brownie MixFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 6 cups flour shopping list
- 4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 4 tsp salt shopping list
- 8 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 can , 8 oz baking cocoa shopping list
- 2 cups vegetable shortening ( i.e Crisco ) shopping list
- Brownies from Mix: shopping list
- 2 1/2 cup mix shopping list
- 2 eggs, fork beaten shopping list
- 1 to 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup choppped nuts or chocolate chips ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- With pastry blender cut in shortening to coarse crumbs
- Store mixture air tght in cool place in cupboard or chill.
- YIeld 17 cups of mix
- to make brownies:
- Combine all ingrdients for brownies and blend smooth.
- Spread into an 8 inch square pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven about 20 to 25 minutes or tested done for brownies ( sides pull away from pan and center almost is set )
- Cool completely, cover and chill
- Cut into squares
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This mix is great to have on hand! Thanks for sharing!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This is great! Thanks!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!