Slow Cooker Bbq Beef StewFrom pudgy47 6 years ago
- 1 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 2 lb. boneless beef for stew, cut into 1- 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided shopping list
- 1 Tbsp, instant coffee shopping list
- 5 med carrots, pelled, cut into 1- inch pieces shopping list
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks shopping list
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 1 pkg. 10 oz. frozen peas, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- 1- Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat, in batches, cook until evenly browed. Transfer meat to slow cooker. Pour 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce over meatsprinkle with coffee granules. Top with onions, carrots and potatoes, cover with lid.
- 2- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours, or High for 5 hours.
- 3- Stir in peas and remaing 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, cover. Cook an additional 30 min. or until heated through.