Classico Chicken ParmesanFrom khenemet 6 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Pounded 1/2 inch thick. shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten. shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk. shopping list
- seasoned bread crumbs. shopping list
- 2 cups mozzarella. shopping list
- 1 Jar (700 ml) Classico pasta sauce (or your own favorite.) shopping list
- parmesan cheese. shopping list
How to make it
- Wisk eggs and milk together in a shallow dish, and pour seasoned bread crumbs into a seperate dish.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, and then into the breadcrumbs. Make sure the chicken breasts are well coated.
- Brown chicken on both sides in a frying pan then set in a baking dish. sprinkle one cup of mozzarella onto each piece of chicken.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the chicken; add the remaining mozzarella over top of sauce & sprinkle some parmesan cheese over all.
- BAKE at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes.
The Cookkhenemet North Sydney, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!