Creamy yogurt dressingFrom greenlord 7 years ago
- 2 cups plain yogurt shopping list
- 4 tablespoons of sour creme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped chives shopping list
- 1 dash celery salt shopping list
- 1 dash of pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients together throughly.
- If the concistency of the vinaigrette is to thick for the type of salad you want, just add milk while whisking until you reach desired consistency
The Cookgreenlord Montreal, CA
The Rating2 people
I love making dressings at home and your recipe piques my interest, as I love and use yogurt a lot. I can't wait to taste this and I know I will adore it. Thanks so much! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!