Easy Chinese Stir-FryFrom janick04 6 years ago
How to make it
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat and carrots; cook and stir 5 min.
- STIR in dressing and hoisin sauce; stir-fry 7 min. or until carrots are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- ADD onions; cook 1 min.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or angel hair pasta.
- ***For extra browning of the cooked pork, sprinkle meat strips with 1 tsp. cornstarch before stir-frying.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookjanick04 Hamilton, OH
The Rating4 people
sounds good to me for a great fast meal '5'brianna in loved it
This was so fast and GOOD... Thanks!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
good tasty thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!