- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, plus 1 yolk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 cups flour, plus extra for desired consistency and rolling shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Mix baking soda, baking powder, and 3 cups flour in seperate bowl. Combine dry ingredient mixture with wet ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Roll out dough on generously floured surface to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out shapes (circles work best) and bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 8 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack. When completely cool, frost and decorate as desired.
The Cookgourmetloveaffair Glendale, AZ
The Rating10 people
we love those cookies; well I love the cookie and kids love the frosting! :-) 5m2googee in Tomball loved it
Great recipe, thanks so much for sharing!
debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Love these cookies, you have my 5. Do you by chance have the icing recipe?henrie in Savannah loved it