Jitomates Rellenos de GuacamoleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 medium tomatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 avocados peeled pitted and mashed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cut a slice off the top of the tomatoes and scoop out the insides to leave a thick shell.
- Sprinkle inside with salt and allow to drain upside down for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, salt and pepper.
- Stuff tomatoes with mixture then serve chilled or at room temperature
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!