Cinnamon And Sugar Toasted PecansFrom elvybeauti 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a small bowl, melt the butter then add the water.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Pour sugar mixture into the melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Put pecan halves in a large freezer bag.
- Dump the butter and sugar mixture over the pecans and close the bag.
- Shake the contents until pecans are fully coated.
- Pour contents onto a lightly greased baking sheet, and place in oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring every 2-3 minutes. Do not bake longer than 10 minutes, or it will burn!
- Carefully move contents from the baking sheet to wax paper and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Break apart the pecans and serve alone or with other nuts to add some kick to a nut mix.