Mushroom PattiesFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 3 fork beaten eggs shopping list
- 3 cups coarse chopped mushrooms ( 8 oz ) shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup seasoned fine dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/3 finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic ( optional ) shopping list
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- cooking oil as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients.
- Use 1/3 cup mixture for each pattie and shape into a 3 1/2 inch pattie.
- Heat some oil over medium high heat in heavy duty skillet.
- Fry patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve as is on on a bun with a slice of cheese if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!