Asian Style Pork Chop BakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 dash ground allspice shopping list
- 6 thick pork chops shopping list
How to make it
- In a glass dish combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice, sherry, ginger root, garlic, pepper and allspice and mix well.
- Add pork chops to dish then cover and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Remove chops and marinade from refrigerator.
- Remove cover and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.