Peach CobblerFrom silverlining0814 6 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- place stick of butter in pan and put in oven until butter has melted
- while butter is melting, mix flour,sugar and milk ..it should have a pancake batter thickness about it.
- once butter has melted, pour the batter into the pan
- place peaches all over the batter as many or as little as you like
- pour a little extra of the peach syrup over it all, about a third or half of the can depending how moist you want it.
- you can sprinkle cinnamon over the top if you want or not up to you : )
- place back into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until batter is firm and golden