Red Bell Pepper Cream Sauce Salsa Di Crema Di Peperone RossoFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Char peppers over flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides.
- Enclose in paper bag. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Peel, seed and coarsely chop peppers. Transfer to processor.
- Add pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, olive oil and garlic and process until peppers are finely chopped.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl.
- Stir in whipping cream. Season with salt and pepper. (Sauce can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.) Makes about 1 cup.