DOCTORED UP BROWNIESFrom catwoman 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. fudge brownie mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. white baking pieces shopping list
- 1 C. semi sweet baking pieces shopping list
- 1 1/4 C. pecan pieces, divided shopping list
- 1/4 C. butter, melted shopping list
- 3 Tbs. hot water shopping list
- 2 C. powdered sugar, sifted shopping list
- 1/4 C. cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 °
- Grease bottom of 13" x 9" pan and set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Stir in half of white pieces, all of semi sweet pieces and 1/2 cup pecan pieces.
- Spread batter into pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Sprinkle with the remaining white pieces, bake for 1 more minute.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl combine melted butter and hot water, then stir in powdered sugar, cocoa, and vanilla.
- Beat by hand until smooth.
- Spoon over top of brownies.
- Sprinkle with the remaining pecan pieces.
- Cool about 1 1/2 hours or until frosting is set.
- Cut into bars.
- Makes about 36 brownies.