Sauerkraut SaladFrom auntybea 8 years ago
- 28 oz. sauerkraut (minus the few tablespoons you used for your dogs!) shopping list
- 1 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 cup diced green pepper shopping list
- ½ cup diced red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. celery seed shopping list
- 3 tbsp. vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Drain sauerkraut. Rinse. Squeeze dry. Put into large bowl. Add rest of ingredients. Mix together well. Let stand covered in the fridge overnight before serving.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!