Chicken Sausage and Potato BakeFrom deliathecrone 5 years ago
- 3 lbs skinless, boneless chicken pieces shopping list
- 1 lb Italian-style sausage (mild or spicy, as you like it) shopping list
- 6 potatoes shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, cleaned and chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika (you may use less if the sausage is spicy) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 4 tablespoons dried parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the spices together in a small dish and set aside.
- Peel and cut the potatoes in bite-sized pieces and place them in the bottom of a baking pot.
- Sprinkle about 1/3 of the combined spices over the potatoes.
- Layer the onions and mushrooms on top of the potatoes.
- Layer the chicken pieces on top of the vegetables.
- Lay the sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces, atop the chicken.
- Sprinkle the remaining blended spices on top of everything.
- Sprinkle the olive oil over the entire pot.
- Place in a pre-heated 425-degree F oven for 30 minutes.
- Reduce the oven heat to 375-degrees and bake for 45 more minutes, until the potatoes are cooked and the sausage is browned.
The Cookdeliathecrone Johnston, SC
The Rating4 people
sounds great thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I agree with Minitindel! This recipe does sound great and I'm putting it at the top of my recipe to do list. It's next ;) Thank you Delia and you've got my 5 forks!chacha in New York loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!