Crispy Apricot Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 Lightly brush rimmed baking sheet with oil;set aside
- Tear bread into large pieces and place in food processor. Puls till large crumbs form.. Drizzle with oil;pulse once or twice,just till crumbs are moistened(should have about 11/2 cups of crumbs)
- season pork chops generously with salt and pepper; spread 1 side of each chop with1 tsp. jam. Dividing evenly,sprinkle bread crumbs over jam and pat them gently
- Transfer pork,coated side up , to prepared baking sheet.Bake till crust is golden and pork opaque throughout(meat should register 150 degrees on thermometer)14-16 mins. Serve immediately
- great with Baby broccoli with orange sauce which I will post.