We gotta have these Chicken Roll-upsFrom morninlite 6 years ago
- 12 chicken tenders, unbreaded. Or 4 chicken breasts, cut into three strips. shopping list
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked to perfection! shopping list
- salad greens shopping list
- shredded cheese, colby jack or some other blend. shopping list
- ranch dressing shopping list
- 12 flour tortillas (fajita sized) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken if necessary and cook in a little olive oil.
- place bacon on jelly roll pan and bake at 350 until perfect.
- place salad greens on tortilla, top with chicken tender, cheese , bacon and ranch dressing, and roll up.
- My kids like to make these on their own.
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, US
- Not added to any groups yet!