Grilled Spicy Corn SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 ears corn shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 15 ounce can black beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mild chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Place corn on grill and roast turning often until golden brown on the outside.
- When corn cools down cut kernels off cob into a bowl.
- Add onions, beans, jalapeno, red pepper and cilantro.
- Combine oil, limejuice, chili powder and cumin in a smaller bowl.
- Pour over corn and bean mixture then toss to mix and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!