Candied Mint Leaves And FlowersFrom riverrat715 7 years ago
How to make it
- Gently wash flowers and leaves in cool water
- bloot dry on paper towels
- mix water with egg white
- beat slightly (not like merangue)
- Carefully dip flower or leaf into egg white
- Hold over bowl and gently dredge with the sugar.
- Dry on waxed paper about 12 hrs before use.
- These will keep for a long time in an air tight container.
- You may want to make these ahead of time so that you have them on hand when you want to use them.
- These are just so pretty and really easy to make. They just take a little time and every one will wonder how you did it.