Thai Green Curry With BeefFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- beef (a little less then 1lb.) shopping list
- 3 tbsp green curry paste (see green curry paste recipe or use ready-made curry paste) shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups coconut milk Mae-Ploy brand ( see picture) shopping list
- 5 small fresh Thai eggplants, quartered shopping list
- 2-3 fresh red spur chilies, sliced diagonally shopping list
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, torn shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet basil leave (optional) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp palm sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp cooking oil (peanut oil) shopping list
- sweet basil leaves and red chili slices for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Slice the beef into thin pieces, about about 1/3" (3 cm) thick.
- Set aside.
- Saute the green curry paste in oil over medium heat until fragrant, reduce the heat, gradually .
- Add the beef and kaffir lime leaves, continue cooking for 3 minutes until fragrant and the beef is cooked through. Add the coconut milk, season with palm sugar and fish sauce. When the mixture returns to the boil add the eggplants. Cook until the eggplants are done, sprinkle sweet basil leaves and red chilies over, then turn off the heat.
- Arrange on a serving dish and garnish with sweet basil leaves and red chilies before serving.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!