Oven-Fried VegetablesFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets shopping list
- 1 cup cauliflower flowerets shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons Italian-style dried bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. F
- Spray a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet, bring 2 cups of unsalted water to a boil over high heat. Add broccoli, cauliflower and carrot to the skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer vegetables until crisp-tender, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, trans-fer broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot to prepared pan. Add zucchini and squash to skillet and cook until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- Drain zucchini and squash in a colander; place in prepared pan. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and toss gently to coat.
- Bake vegetables, turning once, until bread crumbs are golden, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.