Funnel CakesFrom dreamweaver 6 years ago
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2 1/4 C. milk shopping list
- 1/2 t. pure lemon extract shopping list
- 4 C. flour shopping list
- 1 C. light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 T. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- cinnamon & white sugar for dusting shopping list
- powdered sugar for dusting shopping list
- honey for drizzling shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat the oil to 375 degrees F.
- 2.In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and lemon. Whisk well. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together. Fold the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Stir until smooth.
- 3.Hold your finger over the funnel opening, fill with 3/4 cup of the filling. Place your hand over the oil and carefully remove your finger. Scribble and crisscross the filling into the hot oil.
- 4.Fry until golden on both sides. Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels.
- 5.Dust with cinnamon sugar mix ,powdered sugar or drizzle with honey . Repeat the process until all of the batter is used.