Pina Colada BonbonsFrom minitindel 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a heavy bottom sauce pot bring the Passion Fruit puree, Coconut puree and sugar to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Whisk in the chocolate and stir until combined.
- Stir in the dried grated coconut, dark rum and salt.
- Set aside and keep slightly warm.
- Temper 24 oz. of dark chocolate.
- Line your favorite bonbon mold with the tempered chocolate and allow to set.
- Fill the molds almost full with the ganache.
- Top off the mold with the tempered chocolate to seal the ganache inside the mold.
- Unmold and serve bonbons.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Bonbons are best eaten within two weeks.
- Substitute Passion Fruit Concentrate with other purees like Black Currant, Pink Guava or Blood Orange Concentrate.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
I'm coming to your house!! YUM!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Me too. Fantastic recipe. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
sounds delicious!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!